You must login before you can post a comment.
UCL Centre for Artificial intelligence
This is an in-person event that is held in partnership with The Good AI, University College London, and SpeedInvest VC.
Join us for an insightful event on how ventures are addressing the issue of Sustainability on February 7, 2023 -- with insights from research, start-ups, and venture capital.
We will have a diverse panel that covers research, business, and application, all ready to discuss and explain how AI can be used to power the movement to more sustainable practices across different industries.
- Caroline Lair , Founder of The Good AI and co-founder of Women in AI.
- Rick Hao, Partner - Deep Tech at SpeedInvest VC.
- Benjamin Guedj Ph.D, Principal Research Fellow at UCL Centre for AI
- Eleanor Harry, Founder & CEO of HACE: Data Changing Child Labour.
- Sherif Elsayed-Ali, CEO & Co-founder at Carbon Re
- 1 Panel (30m)
- 1 Quick Keynote (5-10m) about Frugal AI with Benjamin Guedj
- 1 Start-up Pitches (3 to 5 startups, 3minutes each)
- Networking Cocktail (till 10 PM)
University College London
Be careful, spots are limited!
UCL Grand Challenges, Grand Impacts – Launch ReceptionUC...0.84 Miles Away
You are warmly invited to the MA23 Fashion Cultures and Histories Research Symposium and Celebration at London College of Fashion....1.09 Miles Away
Every thought of becoming a Cyber Security Expert? Considering a career change? Re-training? This Cyber talk is for YOU!...0.99 Miles Away
Every thought of becoming a Cyber Security Expert? Considering a career change? Re-training? This Cyber talk is for YOU!...
Fintech Insider: Open Mic Night | London | 11:FS Pulse UX special!...
Come down to Provost Community Hall to see the designs for the proposed redevelopment of 1 Vince Street. We want your feedback!...